Friday, September 10, 2010

First item!

Yeah, um, I'm the WORST blogger EVER!  I have had the busiest summer and now I'm thrown into a wildly busy school year! Still no excuse...

Sam started Kindergarten!

I'm sad, happy, confused.  Ugh.  So many emotions.  Trust me, she's doing MUCH better than I am...MUCH.

Well I've got some new stuff coming this weekend to my store.  And here's the deal. I didn't think I'd do Halloween stuff and I waited until the eleventh hour to get it completed.  Part of that was because I just didn't know what to do!  So here's the first item.

I kept seeing black and white for Halloween.  I bucked it at first and thought it was irritating and something that just Martha Stewart was doing.  Well....I've changed my tune.  I've now embarrassed it and sort of love it.  I wanted to do something black and white in an A-line. I found a wildly adorable black and white pin dot fabric at Hobby Lobby and a precious little spider applique on Etsy. I already had the "Spooky" font and I just played and this little number was born!  Could you just die over this sweet little model I borrowed from my friend??!!  

I did the cutest spider in the world out of minky fabric, so it's almost like a 3D!  I'm actually LOVING this dress.  I had a lady in my spin class ask for one in an adult size, LOL!  I actually DO want to make it into a pillow for a throw, so that I can have a spider of my own!

Keep checking my store.  More to come!

No comments: