Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Bag!!!!!

I now have a new bag style!  It started out because I saw something similar and already knew I was in LOVE with this fabric from Sweetwater.  I went and ordered the fabric and designed the bag and the voila! here it is! 

It is super cute.  It looks like a drawstring, but it's actually elastic!!!  I put two cell phone and wallet friendly pockets inside as to not make it another "black hole" for these items.  I mean, it IS pretty big.  I was able to fit a binder, wallet, little shopping bag, and magazine in it and it STILL had ample room for more.  It's SO going to travel with me!!!  It would be a perfect PERFECT diaper bag.  The coolest (and not-designed-on-purpose) feature is that it's REVERSIBLE!!!  The ties on the side are for looks, so those would go inside, but it could totally be reversible if you wanted it to be.  The little pockets would be on the outside, but to each his own!

 
See! Look how CUTE!  
Alright, so here's the hinky part.  I went to go order copious amounts of this fabric because I wanted to get it started on my site...well....the polka dots are GONE!!! I mean I can't find them ANYWHERE!!!  I'm finding the flowers, but not the dots.  I'm so depressed.   My neighbor wants this bag so badly and I feel like it's so cute that I want to offer it, but we'll see.  Maybe one day.

In the meantime, I also designed this in another fabric for my dear friend who just had a precious little boy. You'll notice the applique for the monogram instead of just stitching.  I'm totally happy with this look right now.  I'm thinking it may pop up again!!!

I hope she loves it too.  It's a fun fabric!

 Well the colorful one is available on my site now.  I'm hoping to eventually find the fabric for the other bag.  But don't hold your breath.  I'm not.




No comments: