Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The next step

It's amazing how quickly life passes and the ways we come to realize what is the most important to us.
I got the amazing pleasure of watching my little baby (b/c that's what she'll always be to me) graduate from preschool today.  She's gone to this school for 3 years and I LOVED it!  She enrolls in Kindergarten at another school in the fall.  I watched her tonight with her tiny, pink cap and gown and just cried.  I feel like the last 5 years have gone so very quickly, quicker than any other portion of my life.  The funny thing is, I didn't want these to go as quickly.  In college I wanted to "hurry up and graduate" same with high school, etc., but this time with my child is so incredibly fleeting and I'm so blessed with EVERY SINGLE MINUTE that the Lord gives me with her. 

No comments: