Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Mommy Messenger



So I feel like promoting my messenger bags; even though you can't buy them until January. Oh well, here are pic's of some I've done in the past.
The red one is my favorite, but I accidentally did it with a black duck fabric for the base and it is adorable!!!
 



My favorite bags are the "Design Your Own".  I say they're my favorite because I let the customer design the bag and then I make it, but I love to see the different tastes of my customers! 
The way the "Design Your Own" works is that you first go to this delightful little website http://www.aboveallfabric.com/ and look through her fun collections (that changes frequently) of cotton fabric and then decide if you would like that fabric to match a brown or black base color, then you email me and let me know these choices, pay me, and wait 4-6 weeks then voila! a new bag arrives custom made for you!  There are more details (like size) on my store site http://www.milkshakebaby.etsy.com/.



These bags are so great, I actually call them the "Mommy" Messenger because I totally had car-line in my mind when I made this (you mom's KNOW what care-line is).  You can stick a couple snacks, magazines, trashy paperback, diaper wipes, even a bottle of water!  The bag has 4 pockets on the outside alone!!!  There are 3 inside AND a giant interior.   I love this bag and I don't even own one yet.  Yup! Everytime I get a little bit in stock my friends come over and clean me out before I can get them up for sale.  That's okay, they're my best customers.
Come see me in January when I reopen my store and my sanity at http://www.milkshakebaby.etsy.com/ to get one!




No comments: