Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Color Wonder!






This was one of my Christmas orders and since I thought the colors were so fun I had to photograph them together! These are such great little bags for church, doctors visits, sibling dance/other practices, or whenever you need a little organized entertainment. They hold 9-10 crayons and a regular sized coloring book and best of all....they're personalized!!!! They are kid sized so the little ones can carry them around themselves and in reality when they hand them off to you to hold you can easily slip them into your Mommy Messenger from Milkshake Baby!

I don't have them up for sale yet because I'm still perfecting the pattern and finding the right fabrics, but feel free to contact me if you're interested in them!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: