Friday, December 4, 2009

A Bite of Thanksgiving





Here is a little picture of our Thanksgiving.  We had a great time with good friends and excellent food.  I might take a moment to brag...I have never made a pie crust in my life and not only did my apple pie taste great (so I was told), but I was asked (no begged) to make another one that Saturday!  The pumpkin pie was not touched!  I wouldn't normally brag about something like that, but I really had no faith that it would turn out.  

I made Sam's little dress and she only got to wear it twice this fall, hopefully it's big enough to wear next year too.  The cake that she and her little friend are hovering over was made by a friend of mine on Facebook and if you ask nicely she might make you one too.  It was so good that I couldn't walk by the darn table without scooping a little with my finger!!! I was so glad when it was gone.  It was a white cake, chocolate buttercream frosting, and RASPBERRY sauce layered into a heavenly and sinful dessert! I highly reccommend her :)


No comments: